Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GREETINGS FROM BOSTON




Dear APLP G12,

It has been a long time since I last wrote here and been in contact with some of you. I really miss my time in Hawaii and with you. I wanted to share an update of what I am up to these days. I just came back from an APLP happy hour in Algier Cafe in Boston where I met Gretchen after one year. Today was a specially day for me as I defended my thesis at the Fletcher school and completed my Master's program with the Fletcher school.

I started the Global Master of Arts Program (GMAP)  last year. GMAP is a highly competitive mid-career degree program with the Fletcher school, and I had the honor to be given admission into it. Thanks to APLP for opening this opportunity for me and special thanks to Christina Manroe for providing me a very good recommendation letter that helped me got into this program. GMAP refreshed alot of good memories from APLP specially with its focus on leadership.

I am attaching a photo Gretchen and I took to share with you. There is alot more to write and I will come back to you soon with more stories and thoughts.

Take care,
Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!